Thursday, June 11, 2009

Four weeks...maybe less

Well, it is probably a little less that four weeks and we will meet little Parker. The dude. My buddy (oh crap that song from the toy commercial just popped in my head!). So keeping that in mind, I need to write another note for my little dude, Parker.

Dear Parker,
He man, it's your Dad. In a little more/less than four weeks we are going to meet for the first time. I can't wait! I have thought about that moment over and over in my head and I don't know how it will go. I just know that it will be awesome. You will then hear your Dad say (in Ron Burgundy voice - you will figure out who this is later in life, so don't worry), "Attention, everyone. I have a very important announcement to make. I HAVE A SON!!!" This will probably then be followed by some crying, laughing, and maybe another rendition of the "Happy Dance" (which I will teach you when you are old enough too!!). Anyway, today is Thursday, one day closer buddy, don't keep Mom up too much tonight. She needs her rest. Anyway, I love you. I will always love you until my dying breath. You and your Mom are my all, my everything, the reason I get up every morning. See you in a few weeks.

Dad

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you need to update dude!! =)