Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Been a while....

It has been a while since my last post. I have been busy with getting ready for a new baby boy - Parker. Wow...what a great 7 months this has been. So much anticipation, fear, etc. etc. Well in about 7 short weeks I will be a father. Questions run through my head. Will I be a good father? Will I be a good husband to his mother after he is born? Things I struggle with sometimes, I wonder if Parker will know how much he truly means to me. Maybe I am rambling, but for real. It is a constant fear that I am going to turn out to be the type of Dad that Parker will hate. I am saying this because I know how anal I am about certain things at work. Everything has to be perfect! I want to be the best father possible. Period. God help me, but little Parker will always be my buddy. My little buckeroo (did I just call him that?). Anyway it is and will continue to be a constant struggle. I love you Parker. I love your Mom. I will always love you, until my last breath. Your my son, my all, my legacy. I hope I can live up to your expectations. Good night little buddy, sleep tight in your mommy's womb. Talk to you later. Love you buddy!

No comments: