Sunday, August 24, 2008

Let me introduce myself...

Well, my name is Chad aka Shooter. For a better view, this is me:


I am a married dude of nine years. Count 'em one, two, three...nine. That is about how fast it has gone. It seems like yesterday when my wife and I walked down the isle at Whitestone Inn to join in marriage. So while I am at it, this is my wife Laura:

No kids yet ("yet" being the operative word), but we have two dogs. Morey and Leah, these are two maniacs:

Well we live and work in a suburb of Atlanta, GA. Matter of fact I grew up in Atlanta, one of the original gangstas! You may ask...Why "The Shooter Chronicles". Well my wife Laura gave me the nickname Shooter due to my love of the shooting sports. Do I like shooting, yes, am I obsessed with it, no. Will I shoot you if you come in my home unannouced - YOUR DAMN RIGHT!! Some of the blog postings you might see posts on life, religion, friends, and interests. There might even be the occassional video blog. However, I will leave with this blog post for now. Peace out!

2 comments:

Bekah said...

hi Shooter. Im looking foward to reading more from you! I read your wife blog, Im pretty sure that is the first time I have seen her whole face, although with a beautiful face like that Im not sure why she doesnt show it too us more!

Di said...

peace out, wurd to your multhah

PS: thanks for your help this morning !!!